The French Marketplace & Urban CSA
The Aquitaine Chestnut Hill Team is pleased to introduce The French Marketplace & Urban CSA; A new service that will bring our neighbors and friends near Chestnut Hill local produce, Aquitaine favorites, and more, safely to your door.
Our Urban CSA features a weekly selection of what’s fresh at local farms, organic eggs and milk, artisanal cheese, pate, or charcuterie, imported Italian pasta, sauce or soup, French baguettes, and various specialty items that will bring fresh seasonal flavors to your door while our French Marketplace will provide the tools and specialty wares you need to cook like a pro. Add extras to your Urban CSA such as freshly butchered meats and seafood, Aquitaine’s trademark sauces and condiments, fresh-made pasta, and so much more. Pair it with our weekly wine selection (hand-selected by a group of Boston’s renowned sommeliers) or bottled craft cocktails to complement your meal.
Want us to do the cooking? Try Aquitaine@HOME where you can find take and bake versions of your favorite menu items and DIY meal kits. All ordered online directly from Aquitaine Chestnut Hill with our secure processing. Aquitaine has for 25 years delivered personal hospitality and we will continue to be there for you, our valued guests. We are excited to offer this service, providing a safe and convenient food delivery experience along with our traditional takeout and restaurant dining.
Is there an ordering window for my CSA order? Your order will need to be placed by Tuesday for a Thursday delivery.
How will I know what is in my Urban CSA box prior to my ordering? A weekly newsletter will be posted on our blog. The blog will spotlight what’s in this week’s Urban CSA, special offerings, recipes, and more.
Do I have to buy a monthly subscription? No, but we will be offering discounts for individuals who do buy monthly or quarterly subscriptions.
Can I add to my order? Items can be added to your order up until noon the day before your delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to add any items. You can always pick up your order at the restaurant.
May I purchase individual items from The French Marketplace and Aquitaine@HOME? Yes, with a 24-hour notice and a $75 dollar minimum for delivery.
Do I have to get the Urban CSA to order other items? No, all other items are available a la carte.
Delivery Zones and More Info
• The minimum order for delivery is $75 with free delivery on orders of $200 or more.
• Delivery is $9.95 per order.
• The current delivery areas are the towns of Newton, Brookline, Weston, and Wellesley. Boston will be added shortly.
• French Marketplace & Aquitaine@HOME orders can be picked up at the restaurant with 24-hour notice.
• Prepared foods are ready to reheat and eat.
• Our curated French Marketplace & Aquitaine@HOME specialties feature house-made staples, kits, and the best from our trusted local farmers and purveyors.
• Leave the baking to us and enjoy the desserts you’ve loved in our restaurants at home. Create the perfect meal with our selection of bottled craft cocktails, beer, & wine.